"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love" Mother Teresa
Therapy provides a space for you to be seen and heard, offering you an opportunity to tell your story, to describe and process your thoughts and feelings. Within the therapeutic frame I aim to support you when you are suffering by encouraging you to release pain, offering tools for dealing with difficulties associated with life stresses, and provide possible routes to self knowledge, enabling more self loving and therefore more outwardly loving.
Do you want to:
- Get help with depression?
- Discover techniques to cope with anxiety and stress?
- Be supported while experiencing relationship problems?
- Recognise patterns of behaviour you would like to change?
- Manage a crisis or distressing event in your life?
- Change general feelings of unhappiness or dissatisfaction?
The therapeutic relationship offers a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment to enable the realisation of your unique voice and feelings. Therapy is a personal process which aims to help you to find clarity, mirroring and support, during stressful life situations. Whether your pain is from your childhood or you are experiencing stressful circumstances in the present, entering into a professional conversation will allow a focus on increasing your self-awareness and mental, emotional and relational well-being.
If you would like more information about my approach, please see the Contact me page for details.